SIGforum
Redding Group Buy - Discount

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/840601935/m/4130050524

May 31, 2017, 01:48 PM
1967Goat
Redding Group Buy - Discount
The private range I belong to has a pretty substantial discount with Redding. I am picking up 2 Competition die sets, bushings and some odds and ends. If you are interested in buying some Redding items and want a good discount shoot me an email and I can give you details.

It will probably take 2 - 3 weeks for me to get the order together. If you need an item ASAP this offer is probably not for you. If you've been thinking of picking up some items and can wait a few weeks then this is a good deal.

Email is in my profile.

ETA: I just heard from the purchasing guy. He is out of the office on vacation until July 5. I will be on vacation from June 23 - July 3. Deadline to order & pay will be July 5. I made this same offer about a year and a half ago and had 2 members take me up on it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1967Goat,
May 31, 2017, 05:14 PM
low8option
You have mail.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment
May 31, 2017, 05:44 PM
1967Goat
Responded.
May 31, 2017, 07:14 PM
Erick85
If anyone is considering this, I was 1 of the 2 that took advantage of this group buy the last time. Deal with confidence, very smooth and well organized. Oh, and the prices were very nice.
May 31, 2017, 08:20 PM
marksman41
I've been thinking about getting some Redding gear, including a press, so I'm glad we've got some time to get our orders in.

June 07, 2017, 05:08 AM
sourdough44
I just bought some Redding dies, may be my 1st, they are very nice. We picked up this K31 in 7.5 Swiss. The Redding dies got the best reviews as being correct for the particular rifle chambering.

I may today switch over after I load a few more 9mm Makarov. It took a while for my Son to believe me that the 7.5 mm Swiss takes a .308" bullet, which I have plenty of.
June 07, 2017, 11:07 AM
jay_cue
email sent. thanks
June 07, 2017, 11:15 AM
1967Goat
replied.
June 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
E26R-40-BSE
Just another +1 for a great deal. I have partaken in the past, and things went very smooth. Great prices, great timing, and excellent communication by 1967Goat!

Can't believe I bought a set of 6mm CM dies and bushings the week before this group buy was posted Frown
June 08, 2017, 08:03 AM
1967Goat
quote:
Originally posted by E26R-40-BSE:
Just another +1 for a great deal. I have partaken in the past, and things went very smooth. Great prices, great timing, and excellent communication by 1967Goat!

Can't believe I bought a set of 6mm CM dies and bushings the week before this group buy was posted Frown

Oh geez! Frown

I replied to everyone who sent me an email yesterday and this morning.
June 22, 2017, 12:41 PM
1967Goat
After reading through the very informative posts from Nikon and others, I think I am going to go with the Type S Match Bushing Full Die Set (Part #36153 and #36148) for my 300 Win Mag and 30-06, respectively. This is my first time reloading for rifle (except 223, which I do on my Dillon 550B). I was given advice form a fellow club member to go with the competition die set, but I trust Nikon's advice more.

I've had several members email me about getting in on an order. Please finalize your order in the next few days and try to drop payment in the mail by mid next week. I'd like to have all payments so I can give my order to my club purchasing guy by Friday July 7. If I have to I could wait until Monday July 10, but I would prefer July 7.

I'll be in San Antonio for a little over a week starting tomorrow (June 23) so I may be delayed in replying to emails. I've heard that San Antonio in June is not hell, but you can see hell from there. Red Face
June 22, 2017, 02:44 PM
benny6
E-mail sent.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
August 27, 2017, 03:27 PM
1967Goat
Just wanted to post a follow up to this. I had 4 members take me up on the Redding offer. The total order was just over $3,000 retail (before the discount). We obviously paid less than that total. It took longer than I had hoped to actually receive the order, about 5 weeks from when I mailed the MO to when I received the items.

Everyone should have their items by this Monday. Neither me nor the club make anything on the order, but we do have a yearly minimum we need to keep to maintain our discount.
September 07, 2017, 09:09 AM
Dead_Eye
Are you planning on doing this several times a year? I have a few reloading groups I could post this to if you want more volume to hit your minimum.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.
September 07, 2017, 10:18 AM
1967Goat
Unfortunately I doubt I'll do this more than once per year. It just so happened that I needed a few hundred dollars worth of Redding gear, so I made the offer available.
September 10, 2017, 12:40 PM
benny6
I got my order and it's working out very well! Thanks for this awesome deal! Let me know if you do it again.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
September 10, 2017, 02:19 PM
low8option
Got my stuff and want to thank you again for doing this. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment