SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Price of once fired brass in ,38 sp and 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price of once fired brass in ,38 sp and 9mm Login/Join 
posted
I have a large box of .38 special Remington Peters and a large box of 9mm Federal brass which I know to be once fired. What is the current value of this? I would think brass prices would have risen due to the rising price of ammunition. Looking on the net, most of the companies are out of .38 special in both new and once fired.

Posts: 1496 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
The other day the largest selling site has prices from $30 - $50 per thousand. However no one was bidding on them.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Around here 9MM is essentially free as you can get all you want picking it up at some of the indoor ranges.

Not all allow that, but the ones I go to do. .38 Special is scarce as hen's teeth.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Fresh ad at Midsouth Shooters Supply, 500 once fired 9mm for $30.00.

I did see new 38 spcl cases in a shop a week ago, don’t remember the price.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
In the past I have bought once fired 9mm for $30 per K and I think I bought 3k and was free shipping.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
It's been a few years, but I've bought a bunch of brass from The Brass Exchange.

https://shop.thebrassexchange.com/main.sc

The list 9 mm as in stock @ $35 per 1,000.

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midway has 500 new "factory overrun" 38 special for $90. https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...022740161?pid=255054

Posts: 594 | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post