SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Bullet Karma -> 6.5 mm Winner: sourdough44 ! !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bullet Karma -> 6.5 mm Winner: sourdough44 ! ! Login/Join 
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted
Up for Karma are approx. 135 Lapua 136 gr OTM Scenar-L bullets.

These are sorted from an original box of 1000 bullets. The nominal measured weight for this lot (P00699502/1842713) is 135.82 gr. These 135 bullets are the left-overs after 865 bullets falling within +/- 0.05 gr have been culled out.

These 135 bullets do, however, fall within +/- 0.1 gr of 135.82 gr - just not with a uniform distribution.

If these will work for you, I will ship them flat rate USPS priority to the winner next weekend.

Please have a functional email in your profile. Karmanator will choose a winner by Friday evening (11/2)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MtnPlinker,

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I can use them for steel field courses. Thanks for the chance.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Thank you for the offer.

Been looking for bullets to try in my Howa 1500.

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks for the chance. I feel sure these will be more accurate than my old eyes can see.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue68f100
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I've been testing different 6.5 bullets to find what my barrel likes best.

David

P229R 9mm, Nitron, Beavertail Frame, Night Sights, DA/SA, SRT & Short Reach Trigger

Posts: 3464 | Location: Piney Woods of East Texas | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I’ll throw in. We shoot one of the 3, 6.5s regularly.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
I'm in, big 6.5 fan.

IF YOU AREN'T HANDLOADING, YOU AREN'T SHOOTING ENOUGH!
NRA Instruc: Basic Pistol & Met Reloading

Posts: 7789 | Location: ca, usa | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great offer. I'm in. These would work great for testing out my new 300yd range in Eastern CO. ;-)

Kevin

Posts: 130 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thank you.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in to, if I qualify.

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post
And the winner is....

!! sourdough44 !!

I will shoot you an email to your profile em address.

Congratulations!

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post