SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Dies for 9x23 Steyr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dies for 9x23 Steyr Login/Join 
posted
So I just picked up a Steyr Hahn and need to begin reloading for it. I found starline brass and will have to look up load data for it and I imagine 115s for the bullets.

I've seen some talking about a few different dies for it of note 38 acp, 38 super and 9x19 dies. I don't have any 38s but 9x19 is something I wouldn't mind reloading for so I was hoping 9mm luger dies would work for the 9x23 Steyr. Also do I have to stick with 115s? I like 147s in 9mm in terms of buying bulk bullets.

Posts: 1266 | Location: Western Wa | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used .38 super dies for this caliber. Works fine for me. Never tried 147 in this caliber but my Steyr likes 115, 124 and 130 just fine.

Posts: 3 | Registered: August 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
This sounds like a very interesting gun.

Please keep us posted.

RMD

Some men are morally opposed to violence; they are protected by men who are not.

Posts: 18329 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post