SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Looking for a progressive loader to keep up with demand.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a progressive loader to keep up with demand. Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I've had

-RCBS Rockchucker

- Lee progressive (gave it to a friend-he still has it)

-Lyman Orange crusher (gave it away to someone who said he was gonna start reloading)

-Hornady LNL (borrowed it for two years and then gave it back)

-Dillon 650

Get the Dillon, pay the extra shipping. It's worth it.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I started with a Lee Loader when I was a kid. Tried some other stuff, then a Dillon.

The reason why the blue crowd is loud is because their shit works better. I read that treatise on how I spent my winter and it didn't sway me in the slightest.

I have owned a Square Deal for 20 something years. If I had to do it over I would probably go 550 or 650 so I could do rifle calibers. As a young man I didn't do rifles.

Dillon for the win.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
buy a dillon

Posts: 122 | Registered: October 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The OP hasn't been back since 10 Sept. Likely he got the requested answer, or changed his/her mind.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post