SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Looking for a progressive loader to keep up with demand.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a progressive loader to keep up with demand. Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I've had

-RCBS Rockchucker

- Lee progressive (gave it to a friend-he still has it)

-Lyman Orange crusher (gave it away to someone who said he was gonna start reloading)

-Hornady LNL (borrowed it for two years and then gave it back)

-Dillon 650

Get the Dillon, pay the extra shipping. It's worth it.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Posts: 4807 | Location: 35-46.02N 077-55.54W | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I started with a Lee Loader when I was a kid. Tried some other stuff, then a Dillon.

The reason why the blue crowd is loud is because their shit works better. I read that treatise on how I spent my winter and it didn't sway me in the slightest.

I have owned a Square Deal for 20 something years. If I had to do it over I would probably go 550 or 650 so I could do rifle calibers. As a young man I didn't do rifles.

Dillon for the win.

Posts: 1523 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
buy a dillon

Posts: 122 | Registered: October 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The OP hasn't been back since 10 Sept. Likely he got the requested answer, or changed his/her mind.

Posts: 3768 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post