SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Reloading Inventory app discussion
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading Inventory app discussion Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted
I'm not looking for quantities, or specifics. But, I would like to know the following, if you would please:

Number of different powders you have?

Number of different bullets you have (same weight by different manufacturers counts as different bullets)?

Number of different primers (same size by different manufacturers counts as 2 different primers)?

Number of calibers you load for?

Thanks guys!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: exx1976,

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
powder: 21
bullets: 34
primers: 13
calibers: 9

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
Actively?

Powder: 2
Bullets: 6
Primers: 1
Calibers: 2

I am guessing this is market research for your app.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PPGMD:
Actively?

Powder: 2
Primers: 1
Calibers: 2

I am guessing this is market research for your app.

You guess wisely. And though you're welcome to buy it if you want, I don't think you're my target market. Lol hopefully most people have lots more inventory than you do! Lol

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Powders...12

Bullets (including bullet moulds)...27, 6 weights of shot

Primers...13 including 209's

Number of calibers...7, plus two shot guns 20 and 12 gauge

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Ooh, interesting.

I hadn't considered shotgun components. Crap.

Maybe that will be in v2. Lol

Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I load for 9 pistol calibers
8 rifle calibers
6 different primers app 50 k on hand
Bullets ,many different brands,Sierra hornady nosler speer zero ,at one time I had 330 pounds of pulled 147 and 62 grainers but have loaded most up
I cast and coat 9mm ,38,357,44,45. probably a 1000 # on hand
Have probably eight different molds mostly lyman.
Gave away my lee ones.
Powder,that is a hard one,stuff has accumulated for decades stowed in saw boxes probably 40 to fifty pounds
Mostly order from powder valley twice yearly with about $600.00 on just my favorite couple.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Powders-3
Bullets-3
Primers-2
Caliber-3

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Off the top of my head:

Powders 6
Bullets - 3 in one caliber, three in another caliber, 1 in another caliber, 3-4 in another and two in the last I think
Primers three or four different manufacturers
Calibers five

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by exx1976:
You guess wisely. And though you're welcome to buy it if you want, I don't think you're my target market. Lol hopefully most people have lots more inventory than you do! Lol

Probably not I am pretty streamlined with my reloading setup. Even at the top end I doubt I will add that much more to it. So an Excel sheet would work fine for my reloading tracking.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Powders: 17
Primers: 8
Boolits: 22
Calibers: 11

Good grief...when did I acquire all this??? Eek

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
powder: 10
bullets: ~30
primers: 8-10
calibers: 6

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Powders: 17
Primers: 8
Boolits: 22
Calibers: 11

Good grief...when did I acquire all this??? Eek

I was thinking the same thing. lol

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Roughly...

Powders: 12 (7 rifle, 5 pistol)
Bullets: 25 (17 rifle, 8 pistol)
Primers: 9 (6 rifle, 3 pistol)
Calibers: 11 (4 rifle, 7 pistol if you count .38Spl/.357Mag as two, and .44Spl/.44Mag as two more, otherwise 5 pistol)

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
15 powders
4 primers
16 bullets
6 calibers

Geez I'm running low again...

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmorris
posted Hide Post
44 different powders (more if you count powders that have changed over the years like reddot, 2400 and others that used to be made by Hercules and now by Alliant and powders that are the same as others but in different containers like H110 and W296)

96 different projectiles (more if you count ammunition already assembled or the same bullet but wax lubed vs PC vs HiTek coating.)

36 different primers (more if you count changes in manufacturing like the old Winchester white box primers that are nickle plated vs the current blue box brass primers).

A bunch of different calibers but less than a dozen often.

Posts: 481 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like PPGMD my info probably won't be very useful but here it is anyway.

Powder: 9
Primers: 3
Calibers: 3

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Powders: 3
Bullets: 4
Primers: 2
Calibers: 4

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Primers - 9
Powder - 26
Calibers - 19
Bullets - at least 50. Since bullets are not heat sensitive I store them in garage and in an outside storeroom.

Posts: 798 | Location: Katy, TX | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Powders: 15 (some I don't use anymore)
Bullets: 37 (Mostly different weights/caliber)
Primers: 5
Calibers: 9

I have a bunch of partial cans of powder I simply don't use anymore. I buy powders that I can use in various calibers. (RL22 & IMR 4350 come to mind in loading 7mm rem mag/.270 win / 30-06).
Same with projectiles. Powders I have (* don't use/haven't tried yet).

Accurate 2230
Accurate 1680
Accurate No. 7
Accurate 2200
H322*-(Haven't tried)
H335
Win 231
WSF*-(Don't use)
WST
Unique*-(Don't use)
Blue Dot*-(Don't use)
WC844 Surplus*-(Haven't tried)
CFE223*-(Haven't tried)
IMR4350
RL22

I load for the following:
9mm
.357SIG
45ACP
300 BLK
6.8 SPC
.270 WIN
7mm Rem mag
30-06

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post