SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Reloading Inventory app discussion
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading Inventory app discussion Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Well, v2.1 just went up to the Play Store in alpha.

I'm going to let it go for a few days to make sure it's good, but I tested the CRAP out of it today. If my alpha tester guys don't find any issues with it in the next few days, maybe I'll publish Saturday.

We'll see!!

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
powder 4

bullets 5

primers 2

calibers 5

Posts: 122 | Registered: October 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Primers - 16
Powders - 29
Bullets - 57
Calibers - 17

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:
Primers - 16
Powders - 29
Bullets - 57
Calibers - 17

Holy crap! You use Android?

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
None of anyone's business. Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 725 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rodfac:
None of anyone's business. Rod

I was wondering why I had blocked you when I saw your name pop up.

Now I remember.

Thanks for you insight!

posted Hide Post
Pretty simple for me:
Powders : 2
Primers : 2
Calibers : 4
Bullets : 4 jacketed/FMJ 4 lead

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoops - Forgot

calibers : 4

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sigh - and so it goes....

Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by exx1976:
quote:
Primers - 16
Powders - 29
Bullets - 57
Calibers - 17

No, sorry. I saw that it was for Android users but wanted to post in case you end up doing one for the iPhone; though I use a spreadsheet to track most everything.

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Powders - 11 on hand, use 6 primarily.
Bullets - Probably 20 - but am trying to find a bullet for my 243 - so several of those are small amounts.
Primers - 6
Calibers - 3 (9mm, 223, 243)

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by exx1976:
quote:
Primers - 16
Powders - 29
Bullets - 57
Calibers - 17

No, sorry. I saw that it was for Android users but wanted to post in case you end up doing one for the iPhone; though I use a spreadsheet to track most everything.

Well darn. If and when the iPhone version comes out, I'll be sure to let you know.

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Okay, my thoughts so far.
It's a good streamlined app.
Easy to use.
No frills.

My only two issues:
1- There needs to be a 'wishlist' on the home page. That way the user can quickly enter a note so that when we're surfing online or at the local gunshop, we can look at the wishlist to see if there's an item I need to buy.

2. It would be cool to have a complete overview of the inventory on one page. Example: I want to quickly see my list of small pistol primers to see what I am running short on...instead of going through each manufacturer to see how many I have.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
Here's my little inventory list I keep on my phone so I can remember approximately what I have when I see something I'm not sure if I have while at the store.

I reload for 4 cartridges

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Okay, my thoughts so far.
It's a good streamlined app.
Easy to use.
No frills.

My only two issues:
1- There needs to be a 'wishlist' on the home page. That way the user can quickly enter a note so that when we're surfing online or at the local gunshop, we can look at the wishlist to see if there's an item I need to buy.

2. It would be cool to have a complete overview of the inventory on one page. Example: I want to quickly see my list of small pistol primers to see what I am running short on...instead of going through each manufacturer to see how many I have.

Thank you for that feedback, Agony. I will be adding both of those features in the next release.

In the mean time, the current release is bug-free, and I've gotten enough people that want it, that I'm going to push it to production here shortly.

I will leave you on the alpha list so that when the alpha for the next version comes out with those features in it, you'll be among the first to receive it.

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Ok, the current version of the app is now LIVE!

Check it out, and if you want it, don't hesitate - it's on sale for $2 off as an introductory price, but only for the next 48 hours!

https://play.google.com/store/...s.reloadersinventory

Enjoy! Smile

Bamf
posted Hide Post
That looks great! I'd have picked it up just now if I were on android. Nicely done!

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DevlDogs55:
That looks great! I'd have picked it up just now if I were on android. Nicely done!

Thank you!

If the Android version works out, I plan to look into having someone port it to iPhone for me. I'll keep you posted!

posted Hide Post
Just saw your (at least I'm assuming it was you) post on Wes Sage's FB page. I remembered at that point you were working on this. Quick question, and it may have been addressed already and I just missed it. I only have an iPhone, so I can't download it yet. Does this only track number of components or is there a function that tracks cost of those components as well?

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
Just saw your (at least I'm assuming it was you) post on Wes Sage's FB page. I remembered at that point you were working on this. Quick question, and it may have been addressed already and I just missed it. I only have an iPhone, so I can't download it yet. Does this only track number of components or is there a function that tracks cost of those components as well?

It does not track cost, no. A handful of people have asked for that, including a couple in this thread as well as one beta tester, but no one yet can tell me how they would want to handle multiple costs for the same item.