SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Brownell’s is having $1 cent Hazmat fee with free shipping over $150 today only ...Januar 28 :
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brownell’s is having $1 cent Hazmat fee with free shipping over $150 today only ...Januar 28 : Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
See...sometimes it’s good to have members who can’t sleep for shit to surf the net for these specials Wink...use code SAF...I would rather be asleep...but since I’ve stopped Ambian that is not so easy as it used to be (but at least I remember what I’ve ordered at 3:00 in the morning Razz Razz Razz)...

https://www.brownells.com/

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bisley - Thank you Sir. Just ordered 5000 CCI Small Pistol Primers for $151.00 shipped. That comes out to $30 per thousand delivered....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I was bidding on a P245 on GunBroker and lost. Then I got this Brownells email and decided to put the unspent funds to good use. 5,000 spp on the way!

Posts: 8541 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post