SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Inline Fabrication: What have you bought from them and why?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inline Fabrication: What have you bought from them and why? Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted
I am in the process of (finally!) setting up my reloading room. My bench is built (35" tall 25" x 96" maple butcher block on a Kreg base). I was looking at Inline Fabrication products. They look good. They are also spendy.

What products have you used and kept using? Ergo roller handle? Conventional roller handle? High, medium, low, flush mount? Accessories?

I have a $150 gift card burning a hole in my pocket and decided to use it on luxury items for the bench that I would not ordinarily splurge on.

What would you buy and why?

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I have the Dillon aluminum roller handle, and the strong mount. The mount (whether or not) depends on what position you like for loading (standing or sitting, I stand). The smooth roller handle is the best of the three Dillon handles I've tried.

Similar products are available from Inline, so if it's free with your certificate, I would just buy them there. You'll still have a few bucks left over, so the rest is up to you.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I should have added that this is for a RCBS Rockchucker Supreme press.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Flush mount, quick change bases and storage docks. He usually has a sale on the 4th of July or Memorial Day.

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I think he sells Dillon reloaders... just kidding.

If it available for the Chucker, these are great on the Dillon XL650
Ergo Roller Handle is great as I reload standing up
LED light kit is great
Riser mount is great, I reload standing up

I like the little hanger for primer tubes, probably doesn’t apply to you
He has some good ideas for wall mount or track mount storage of dies etc if you have a flat wall. I haven’t got there yet, but I’ll get the holder for the tool head and such.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue68f100
posted Hide Post
I have 2 of the quick change mounts, flush, and ultra. This allows me to move the presses around so I have the option of standing or setting. I have a couple of the storage mounts that I move the presses to get them out/off of my bench depending on what I'm doing. Bench space is at a premium which it more usable. I have a spare vice mounted on a base too, that I move over when I'm working on things that require it.

May be seam a little high on the price till you see how well they build and the thickness of the parts. These are All heavy duty, 1/4" plate steel.

As for as the handles, I prefer a ball. I have a sock over it to allow it to spin easily in your hand. This allows the your arm, elbow and wrist all stay in it's natural alignment.

David

P229R 9mm, Nitron, Beavertail Frame, Night Sights, DA/SA, SRT & Short Reach Trigger

Posts: 3464 | Location: Piney Woods of East Texas | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
After doing some measuring, I ordered the Ultramount, a quick change plate for the press, and the Ergo roller handle. I already have the RCBS Accessory plate #2 that will get mounted somewhere else on the bench for the powder measure and/or trimmer.
I am wondering if anyone likes the case ejection system and the primer catcher. I may order those during the next sale.

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli

posted Hide Post
I have the case ejection system and it is very handy, I’d recommend it. I need to pull the plug and get the spent primer catch.

Posts: 9 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: May 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
LED light strip. Good stuff.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3181 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Flush mount and several bases for other items like a press, powder throw, etc

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased their LED light for the Dillon SDB press. Works as advertised. Much easier now to see that each case really does have powder,etc.

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
I just installed my Ultramount and roller handle for my old RCBS RCII press. Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I received an email from Dan @ Inline.

CELEBRATE THE 4TH OF JULY
ALL WEEK LONG!

Enjoy 10% off sidewide at InLine Fabrication
July 1st - 5th 2019

Use Promo Code: AMERICA at checkout

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Good people, good products. I have several things from them for Dillon 550s and H LnL. Lots of shelf and holder stuff too. They are across town from me now. Used to be less than a mile away. Actually 900 yards as the crow flies.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Light kit and roller handle for my LNL. Both have been fantastic.

Posts: 8415 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I ordered again.
48" wall mount track, quick change plate holder for it, and a quick change mount for a vise.
Currently lost by Fedex but I hope to have it, some day Smile

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli