Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

300BLK Login/Join 
Picture of Newf
posted
About to fall down another rabbit hole, supersonic only...to start....

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Fun cartridge. In my opinion one of the easiest to load for accuracy. Subs can be an education depending on your firearm.

I love my 16" rifle for fun and giggles whether using supers or subs suppressed.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
I'm working on a 10.5" build currently, still waiting on a few parts to complete it all. But will have some initial test loads done up and ready to go when it all comes together.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmorris
posted Hide Post
You gotta have one to have one of everything but I haven't found mine to be able to do anything better than some other round I have AR's chambered for.

Posts: 481 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jmorris:
You gotta have one to have one of everything but I haven't found mine to be able to do anything better than some other round I have AR's chambered for.

That's basically it exactly - gotta see what the fuss is about, if I like it I'll keep it and if not move on. But yes gotta try it out first Smile

Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
The 125 TNT is my favorite for supers. H110 or 300 MP are very close to perfect for that bullet. I run mine at 18.3 gr of H110, 2.060 OAL. My 10.5" pistol and RARR both run this load nicely.

TR

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRshootem:
The 125 TNT is my favorite for supers. H110 or 300 MP are very close to perfect for that bullet. I run mine at 18.3 gr of H110, 2.060 OAL. My 10.5" pistol and RARR both run this load nicely.

TR

Good to hear - I was looking for the SMK's in particular and when the store had those TNT's there also, figured I'd give them a try. Thanks for the load info too!

Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I have an 8.5" BO pistol. I REALLY enjoy shooting it. Especially subsonic!

I also have a 7.5" 5.56 pistol. It's still fun to shoot, but not as much as the BO.

After I burn up he rest of my 5.56 ammo, the barrel should be ready to be replaced. I found a good deal on a 10.5" barrel and have it ready to install.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post