SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    First order from Rocky Mountain Reloading
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First order from Rocky Mountain Reloading Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted
I was in need of some 9mm bullets, and decided to give Rocky Mountain Reloading a try. Their prices seemed pretty reasonable, free shipping is always a plus, and they had decent reviews. Saturday my shipment of 3000 124gr FMJ bullets arrived, and I have to say I'm very impressed. Well packaged, good communication, quick shipping, and a quality product that should serve me well. I loaded up a few Saturday night and tested them at the range and they performed well. I cranked out another 600 last night, so that should keep me going for a range session or two.

RMR also threw in a few business cards, stickers, and this little guy that cracked me up so I had to share. Nice to be doing business with a quality American company that has a sense of humor! I see quite a few more orders in my future!

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
I love RMR. My mail lady does NOT!!
I ordered some bullets from them once and they called me to let me know they didn't have anymore plated bullets and would it be OK to substitute jacketed for the same price. YAAAAA.
They have always been supper with my orders too!

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
RMR is my absolute favorite place to order my pistol bullets. I rarely stray from them anymore.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
RMR is the best.

They always ship quickly and the price on bullets always includes USPS Priority Shipping.

What basically made them my exclusive source for bullets was when they started producing their jacketed bullets in-house and pricing them competitively with other's plated bullets

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14175 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have placed numerous orders over the years.
Very happy, no complaints.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to deal with. Quality products.

Class act.

Posts: 81 | Location: SW PA USA | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Placed my first order with them after reading the reviews here. I had a few questions and emailed them. Fast response back from them with helpful info.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mossyoak1
posted Hide Post
I too placed my first order with them a couple days ago, can't beat free shipping

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 471 | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of their bullet drawings on my reloading bench. I believe it is the woman who runs their shipping that draws them.
Great company, great products, great prices.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had never heard of them before reading this thread. I ordered some bullets Tuesday and had them Friday. Guy that answered the phone was very pleasant and we discussed various powders and loads. No pressure, no hassle. The bullets look good. I probably won't load them for a couple of weeks. I am very happy so far.

Posts: 617 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
only place I buy my bullets from they sometimes have specials but haven't seen any lately.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post