SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Bulk Lead - Sold
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bulk Lead - Sold Login/Join 
Picture of RGRacing
posted
I have Approx 100 lbs in Minneapolis
4 x 20 lb
2 x 10 lb

From 1970's IBM Cabinet lead ballast.

Where is a good place to start to make this available to a Caster. My initial inquiry to lead scraping leaves me cold as I would rather deal with shooters.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RGRacing,

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
FYI - I did reach out to Local GunStop.Com and they are not interested.

Also my local Range - Stock and Barrel.

I'm hoping someone will know someone interested.

I used the tethered slabs to keep my motored Square Stern Canoe from getting out of control.

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much are you asking for it? Depending on price, I may be willing to make a short detour on my way back down to Kansas in the next week or so.

Posts: 781 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Mesabi -

$50 - About what I could get at a Recycler.

At least I could cover some Reloading Bullets.

posted Hide Post
I'll take it at that price. Heading out right now, but I'll shoot you an email in the next 24 hours.

Posts: 781 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
It yours 10.4

posted Hide Post
If the last guy doesn’t want it it or not all of it I would take it.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
mesabi - has made contact and is on his way.

I wish I was a Caster and hope this Lead is a Casters Delight -

Thanks

Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Can Close this Tread -
mesabi got it.

Great meeting another Member.

Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Guys, this should be in the classifieds. Management frowns on this type of thing.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post