SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Dillon vs. Hornady
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dillon vs. Hornady Login/Join 
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
I just ordered my Dillon 650 with the electric case feeder, and a pile of optional items. Cool

Am I going to want to get an engineer to help set it up? Wink

I ordered the DVD with mine. Not that difficult but it was a lot for me at the time since I'd never reloaded before. I recently setup .45 ACP on my 650. And since I hadn't setup a new caliber on my 650 in several years, it was more work than I remembered. But after you setup a caliber, it's easy to switch between calibers. Having a large and small primer feeds also makes caliber changes a little easier and faster.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
I just ordered my Dillon 650 with the electric case feeder, and a pile of optional items. Cool

Am I going to want to get an engineer to help set it up? Wink

i'm not the most mechanically inclined person and thought setup was pretty straight forward. they even give you pretty good instructions when setting up the dies.

Posts: 97 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
congrats, you won't regret it

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 126 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post