SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    RMR 124 gr Multi-Purpose Round
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RMR 124 gr Multi-Purpose Round Login/Join 
posted
RMR 124 gr MPR
I was wondering if anyone has reloaded any of these JHPs? I have been happy with previous RMR bullets I have ordered 3K to play around with.

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
They seem worth testing to me. One thing is, usually one may buy a smaller amount to do some shooting & evaluation before jumping in with a several 'k' order.

I'd wager that the very vast majority will be going into targets at modest range. With that in mind I think they will be fine, once the loads are tested & tuned.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
http://montanagoldbullet.com/i...m-124gr-jhp-190.html

For about a penny per bullet more...

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have reloaded these bullets but have not done any serious testing. I have only shot a number of them off-hand at targets from various ranges out to 25 yrds. and find them to be very accurate. I also found them to be vary consistent in weight and quality. Actually I'm in the process of trying out various other bullet offerings from RMR and so far have been impressed with all.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Precision delta has 124gr JHP for 89.00 per thousand if you buy 2 thousand at a time. And I think they still offer free shipping.

I use these in my 9mm and 357 sig.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post