Find
Notify
Tools

H4350 Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
Powder Valley has it right now 9/22/17 - 1330 CDT.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20320 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryrifle
posted Hide Post
It seems that several well known distributors have had this in stock in the over the past 7 or so days. Thanks for the heads-up. I think I look at least 4 times per week.

Happy hand loading.

Henryrifle

P.S. What have you done about the A and D scale? I am enjoying mine along with the autotlrow/autotrickler. I will admit though that while it is a little faster, more accurate and does produce tighter SDs on the chronograph, when compared to RCBS Chargemaster I have a much better appreciation for just how good the Chargemaster is. At 20% the price it is 80% or better as good for a non-competing, shooting for the enjoyment of it end user like me.

Posts: 491 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: November 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I use H4350 in my 300 WSM, the 30-06, and a bit in the 243. Lots of new powders around, but one of the 4350's is rather versatile. I have the IMR stuff too.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
I found some yesterday on the shelf in a LGS. The dealer tried explaining to me nearly all factory ammo uses this for 6.5cm. Im not sure how he would know this.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
I found some yesterday on the shelf in a LGS. The dealer tried explaining to me nearly all factory ammo uses this for 6.5cm. Im not sure how he would know this.

Doubtful. Most manufacturers use powder blends we can't get.

Nevertheless, good versatile powder.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20320 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post