SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Powder Valler free shipping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder Valler free shipping Login/Join 
posted
Just a heads up
Free shipping on orders over $150 june 1st & 2nd

Posts: 249 | Location: Westchester County NY | Registered: September 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I got that email too. Only trouble is, everything I want to buy is out of stock.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
I got that email too. Only trouble is, everything I want to buy is out of stock.

Yep. Sales are no good when the sale items are nowhere to be found.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Lucky my stufff was in stock. 16lbs and 10k. A big order for me as a beginner, 9mm stuff and saved me a fair amount over local.

I really like PVI. Very helpful when I contact them etc.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
Lucky my stufff was in stock. 16lbs and 10k. A big order for me as a beginner, 9mm stuff and saved me a fair amount over local.

I really like PVI. Very helpful when I contact them etc.

Yeah, PVI's a good outfit. I actually liked their old web site better than the new one though.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I actually liked their old web site better than the new one though.
They apparently have two websites:

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com

https://www.powder-valley.com

At first, I thought WTF? Two different companies with very similar names? Then I realized that both websites showed the same phone number.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Same here. At least there is no panic these days with DJT as our Pres., so I will just wait until it is available to purchase.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
They do this when they run out of 210M primers and H4350 and Varget. That seems to be my observation.

No shipping specials when they have those components in stock.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post