SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    So I started loading 10mm for my new Kriss Vector
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I started loading 10mm for my new Kriss Vector Login/Join 
posted
180gr Zero JHP
12.5gr Accurate #9
CCI LPP
Sig brass

This is a 5 shot group at 15yds using a red dot. I was shooting at the little man in the corner of the large silhouette target Big Grin.

I’ll take that all day from my first loads. I also had 250 rounds of Starline brass come in today to replace the thin Sig brass.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah. Great grouping.
Whatever method you used, keep doing it...always come home from the range with a smile.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That Kriss is HIGH on my list. Cool

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post