SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Big list of reloading links - Updated frequently
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big list of reloading links - Updated frequently Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Powerbond bullets

Plated thicker than others according to them. I have not used them, but have talked to people that use them for revolvers, and love them.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Yes! Yes! By all means.. please sticky this! Cool

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Yep that is a good list,I do business with quite a few on that list.
Widners is good for brass and ammo also.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SnScasting (in Flanigan Illinois)
Great cast bullets.
They are available direct; or from Dillon in the Blue Press monthly magazine/catalog

Posts: 38 | Location: DeKalb, Illinois USA | Registered: November 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Born too late to
be a Mountain Man
Picture of yooper35
posted Hide Post
A great reference! Thanks scratchy. Big Grin
yooper35

“The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
2nd Amendment

Posts: 3812 | Location: Mid - Michigan | Registered: April 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
http://www.afte.org/ExamResour...v/Headstamp-Gallery/ for Headstamps

http://www.wwpowder.com/ Winchester powder

http://www.hi-techammo.com/hit...&method&object-menu6 Good source for bullets, surplus powders, etc

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
B-mup to the first page.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Don't forget ,
www.wideners.com
www.aimsurplus.com
patsreloading.com
All good places for either loaded ammo or components.

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.brianenos.com/store/dillon.html

Good place to buy Dillon stuff.

Posts: 47 | Location: Lynnwood, WA | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxxborist:
http://www.brianenos.com/store/dillon.html

Good place to buy Dillon stuff.

This. I've bought all my Dillon stuff from Brian. Prices aren't any cheaper than Dillon directly, but the shipping is much cheaper (and free for $400 or more). Plus, you can add Slide Glide to your Dillon order for no extra cost on shipping. How much better could it get? Big Grin

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add LE Wilson. My reloading bench would be incomplete without my Wilson case gauges.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chasing Bugholes
Picture of jelrod1
posted Hide Post
Thanks Scratchy for updating this list regularly and the work you've put into it. It may have started out as a copy from some other site but it has turned into Sigforum's own.

Posts: 1771 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Just a suggestion - some of the bullet mfg's listed sell plated bullets, some sell cast bullets, and some sell FMJ.

It would be helpful, I think, if they were sub-categorized as such. Saves people from clicking on the cast bullet manufacturers to look through their website only to discover they don't sell FMJ rifle bullets.

Just a thought, do with it what you will.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
This is a very useful sticky.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wwp512
posted Hide Post
Pls add if its not on the list:

www.montanabulletworks.com/

a recommended site from FredJ338

Posts: 304 | Location: NM USA | Registered: September 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Found a new one boys,fast and service is outstanding
TJ Conevera's, Inc.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have purchased from T. J.s a few times, and have always been very pleased with the transactions.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
www.ammosmith.com is a good reloading forum.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
http://www.butchsreloading.com/shop/

Had some powders in stock, I didn't see them on the list.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chasing Bugholes
Picture of jelrod1
posted Hide Post
Maybe you could add this to the general info section or create another. Loads of information here on precision rifle loading.

http://riflemansjournal.blogsp...icles-index.html?m=1

Posts: 1771 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post