SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Big list of reloading links - Updated frequently
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big list of reloading links - Updated frequently Login/Join 
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
If you need a die to deal with the bulge on magnum cases just above the belt, Larry Willis at Innovative Technologies makes a collet die for this that works very well.

www.larrywillis.com

[i]

Posts: 4981 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi-Tek coated cast bullets and powders. Specialize in 300 Blackout and their many bullet weights.

Leatherheadbullets.com

For some reason, Islamists are the only racist, sexist, homophobic theocrats the media can't summon outrage against.

Posts: 563 | Location: Surrounded by Mountains | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi-Tek bullet coating distributor, cast bullets also. Run by Donnie Miculik.

Bayoubullets.net

For some reason, Islamists are the only racist, sexist, homophobic theocrats the media can't summon outrage against.

Posts: 563 | Location: Surrounded by Mountains | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Got enough updates to do some work!. Update this weekend.

nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy (Not my circus, not my monkeys)

Posts: 3295 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
I searched and didn't see this posted anywhere so I'd recommend sagesreloadingsupply.com

They've got some great specials every now and then.

Thank you for putting this together. This is a great resource for all.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 341 | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post