SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Loading Supplies Near Orlando?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loading Supplies Near Orlando? Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Black Widow Ammo & Guns Umatilla looks like they have reloading supplies.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
Black Widow Ammo & Guns Umatilla looks like they have reloading supplies.
Thanks, I'll check with them. I could not find store hours on the website, I used the "Contact Us" page. Not gonna hold my breath waiting for a reply.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
YP listing for Black Widow

Open 10-5 today, according to YP. Lists phone # also. The YP list for "reloading supplies near the villages" is how I got the info.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Sanford,FL., A and N Sports carries powder and other supplies. Also, Foxfire Sports that was on Hiway 436 in Apopka, FL, still has a phone number to contact them: 407-619-3667. The building they previously occupied had to be condemned but I believe they are selling from another local location.

Posts: 167 | Location: Central Florida-Behind the orange safety cones | Registered: July 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbrass:
In Sanford,FL., A and N Sports carries powder and other supplies. Also, Foxfire Sports that was on Hiway 436 in Apopka, FL, still has a phone number to contact them: 407-619-3667. The building they previously occupied had to be condemned but I believe they are selling from another local location.
Thanks for the information.

Re Foxfire, I had mentioned in my original post that the local store in Apopka had closed. I was referring to Foxfire. I emailed him, he said he was still in business, some sort of reorganizing going on, did not mention that the building was condemned. He did say that he does not carry Winchester WSF, which is what I was looking for.

I made contact with Bass Pro in Daytona Beach. They do have a few containers of WSF. I plan to be in the Daytona area next week, re-supplying some Ace Hardware stores that are my customers, so I can plan my return route to stop at Bass Pro on my way home.

I emailed the store, asked them to hold a one-pound container for me for a week, offered them a credit card to secure the hold. They said credit card not necessary, the powder will be waiting for me at the customer service counter next Thursday afternoon. Sounds like they understand "customer service."

Re the Sanford store, I was not aware of them. Having relocated the V-Tail from the Sanford airport to the Apopka airport, I am not in Sanford very often, but I will stop in at A & N next time I'm in that area.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post