Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Needd a new belt...Tactical style?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Needd a new belt...Tactical style? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I had been a Wilderness wearer for the last 15 years until I recently tried the Nexbelt EDC. I find it less bulky in the buckle area and generally nicer.
Posts: 6920 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
I've been using this 5-11 belt for a year now I Carry IWB. So there is always a cover garment so the belt itself does not show. This model is fairly inexpensive and it is very durable. The weight of the gun really becomes less a factor with a good belt and holster.

I will never go back to a standard belt again.
Regardless which you choose... you will be much happier and less fatigued by the end of the day with a good set up.

Posts: 5314 | Location: Near Sutters Fort.  | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
I like leather, not a fan of the nylon belts.

I've been very happy with Belt Man products. You'll find them here:

Others here have posted recently about being very happy with their belts purchased from Armor Belts. You'll find them here: LINK2

Posts: 3374 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need a new EDC belt. 1.5" would be fine.
Tactical especially that triangular buckle, limits your dress options. I'd think it would be too outdoorsy for dress slacks, or a coat & tie environment. I keep two all leather 1.5" belts handy, black and brown, of my own make. The buckles are dressy enough for any choice...and coincidentally will support a full size gun. They're in use every day!

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights through and by the sacrifice of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.
Posts: 499 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I just got the Ares Gear Aegis belt, love the old Boy Scouts type buckle, isn't as pokie as a Cobra Buckle, if you have some overhang/belly

Posts: 6287 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post