SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    New Milt Sparks VM2 for P365 (pics)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Milt Sparks VM2 for P365 (pics) Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcinc
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I have a few VM2's for different carry guns and wouldn't carry them any other way.

GeorgiaCarry.org - Life Member

Posts: 143 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: September 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I admire the SPARKS quality but that holster is almost to big for the little P365.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
That is a good looking setup!

I went Glock 43 and kydex about 2 years ago, but now I will probably go back to Sig and Sparks leather.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1881 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
The VM2 has been a go to for me for a long time over many different platforms.

I'm hoping to get a P365 and I like this as a carry option.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
How is the fit and finish of the holster? A recent poster indicated he was disappointed with a recent MS holster. They have always been sort of a Cadillac among leather holsters.

How is this one? Do you have others against which you can compare it? I would hate to pay the money and take the wait then have it come up short of the ones I have had.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:
How is the fit and finish of the holster? A recent poster indicated he was disappointed with a recent MS holster. They have always been sort of a Cadillac among leather holsters.

How is this one? Do you have others against which you can compare it? I would hate to pay the money and take the wait then have it come up short of the ones I have had.

I'm still a happy customer after having bought and carried Sparks' holsters for more than forty years. My latest carry choice is the Summer Special II for my Walther PPS M2 and should I get a Sig P365, I wouldn't hesitate to use the same holster for it.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I am also a Sparks SSII fan. Have one for my Glock 19 am looking to pick one up for my Glock 26 - its getting more and more time as my carry gun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
I am also a Sparks SSII fan. Have one for my Glock 19 am looking to pick one up for my Glock 26 - its getting more and more time as my carry gun.

FYI: You might want to give Milt Sparks Holsters a call. On their Face Book “In Stock” page, they indicate that they have several SSII (right hand) holsters in plain colored leather available for sale for the Glock model 26 and 27. Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post