SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    New Milt Sparks VM2 for P365 (pics)

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Milt Sparks VM2 for P365 (pics) Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 72 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcinc
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I have a few VM2's for different carry guns and wouldn't carry them any other way.

GeorgiaCarry.org - Life Member

Posts: 143 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: September 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I admire the SPARKS quality but that holster is almost to big for the little P365.

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

Posts: 7988 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
Picture of ibanda
posted Hide Post
That is a good looking setup!

I went Glock 43 and kydex about 2 years ago, but now I will probably go back to Sig and Sparks leather.

P220 "Thumper" * P6 * P239 * 1911 * NRA * TSRA

Posts: 1461 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
The VM2 has been a go to for me for a long time over many different platforms.

I'm hoping to get a P365 and I like this as a carry option.

Posts: 16663 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post