SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Ryan Grizzle Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ryan Grizzle Holster Login/Join 
posted
Hey all
Just looking for some thoughts. I already have one of his IWB holsters (T&C 2) LOVE IT!!
Now looking to get a OWB I'm looking at both the Country Boy and the High Country. Anyone using either?
Thanks Folks

Posts: 19 | Registered: June 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I have the "Country Boy" for my G19, and like it a lot.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Ryan has made me several Georgia Special 2s (GS2) using "exotic" leather, including this holster/magazine pouch set that used Cape Buffalo hide from a bull I personally harvested in Africa. These holsters aren't just beautiful to look at. They are comfortable to wear, very concealable, and practical.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW yeah Nice holster.
Thanks for the help

posted Hide Post
Yeah that one is my first pick so far.
THANK YOU

posted Hide Post
Thanks man I'm looking hard at this on

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I have the Country Boy for my Sig P229 that i carry daily. Love this holster. It's gotta be over ten years old now and still perfect.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow 10 years that says lots. Im getting some good info here. love my 229 also.
Thanks

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I got a black IWB for my P229 years ago when Ryan offered a special price to get his name out there. Comfortable, well made and the price was near criminal. I don’t see how you could be less than 100% satisfied with what you pick.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have a Countryboy OWB and a Town and Country IWB for my 229. Both are superb.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response. Seems we have the same taste. I also have the T&C for my 229 and getting ready to order the Country Boy for my 320

posted Hide Post
I have 5 Countryboy holsters and a belt. Great work, I do not know how to post pictures on this forum

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah THANKS for the response. I ordered the Country boy yesterday for my 320 XC 9mm. I have the Town & Country 2 for my 229 legion.
Now the hard part (Waiting)