SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Raven Concealment Phantom (owb) vs Bravo Concealment Rtt Owb
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raven Concealment Phantom (owb) vs Bravo Concealment Rtt Owb Login/Join 
Picture of jamaicanj
posted
Good Day,

Checking to see if anyone has any first hand experience with both the Raven Concealment Phantom (owb) and the Bravo Concealment Rtt Owb holster. I am curious to see if you were able to discern if one kept the pistol closer to the body than the other.

Thanks for the input

Phillipians 4:13
Go Gators/Wildcats!
Glock Cert. Armorer & GSSF Member

Posts: 707 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are essentially copies of each other. I have a Phantom for my G19 and it pulls the pistol in pretty close. Even closer if you use the pancake wings.

If you're thinking of a Phantom, act fast. Raven is discontinuing a large number of models from the line.

Posts: 820 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jamaicanj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sakata8242:
They are essentially copies of each other. I have a Phantom for my G19 and it pulls the pistol in pretty close. Even closer if you use the pancake wings.

If you're thinking of a Phantom, act fast. Raven is discontinuing a large number of models from the line.

Okay. Thanks for the input

Go Gators/Wildcats!

Posts: 707 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Take a look at Dustin's holsters. He's from here (SigForum).

https://ozarksholstercompany.com/

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jamaicanj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Take a look at Dustin's holsters. He's from here (SigForum).

https://ozarksholstercompany.com/

Thanks

Go Gators/Wildcats!