SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Cant wait! Just ordered RGrizzle holster again!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cant wait! Just ordered RGrizzle holster again! Login/Join 
posted
I just ordered a TC 2 holster from Ryan and cant wait! It will be my 4th holster, belt and ammo carrier from him.

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
An amazing craftsman!!! I figure a couple of more months and my May order will arrive! This'll probably be my 4th/5th holsters.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Ryan is a true craftsman. Top shelf.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5281 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I just had a TC 2 delivered this week for my HK P30. This is my sixth of his holsters. At this point, I just factor it in as part of the cost of any gun I will carry.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a R Grizzle holster that came with a SIG P239 I bought from an attorney in Texas years ago. Never wear it...if anyone is interested or has a need. Just sits in my drawer of unused holsters along with a Milt Sparks for P220/226.

Posts: 64 | Registered: July 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I don't have a P239 so no need for the R Grizzle but would be interested if your are moving on from the Milt Sparks P220/226.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rchermanjr:
I have a R Grizzle holster that came with a SIG P239 I bought from an attorney in Texas years ago. Never wear it...if anyone is interested or has a need. Just sits in my drawer of unused holsters along with a Milt Sparks for P220/226.

I might be interested. Email sent. I have two R Grizzle holsters and just ordered two more last week.

Posts: 546 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a VM2 black horsehide like new for 220/226

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
FYI or a word to the wise.
The power(s) that be here don't like stepping on other peoples posts or having buy/sell solicitations outside of the for sale section.

And yes, Ryan is a great craftsman and makes excellent products.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my holster from Ryan, its another nice one!

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kyoung:
Got my holster from Ryan, its another nice one!

No pics=It didn't happen. Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
July 11th to November 12th must have been excruciating. Big Grin

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received the two I mentioned in my July 20 post yesterday. Excruciating wait, yes, but worth it.

Posts: 546 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how to post pics?

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kyoung:
how to post pics?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6470098434

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here it is

posted Hide Post
heres another Rgrizzle

posted Hide Post
Rgrizzle P226 tacops

posted Hide Post
229 Legion

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
More great work by SF Member Ryan Grizzle!!!