SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Cant wait! Just ordered RGrizzle holster again!

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cant wait! Just ordered RGrizzle holster again! Login/Join 
posted
I just ordered a TC 2 holster from Ryan and cant wait! It will be my 4th holster, belt and ammo carrier from him.

Posts: 100 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
An amazing craftsman!!! I figure a couple of more months and my May order will arrive! This'll probably be my 4th/5th holsters.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 3698 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Ryan is a true craftsman. Top shelf.

J

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." - Isaiah 53:5

Posts: 5164 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just had a TC 2 delivered this week for my HK P30. This is my sixth of his holsters. At this point, I just factor it in as part of the cost of any gun I will carry.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2008 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a R Grizzle holster that came with a SIG P239 I bought from an attorney in Texas years ago. Never wear it...if anyone is interested or has a need. Just sits in my drawer of unused holsters along with a Milt Sparks for P220/226.

Posts: 19 | Registered: July 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have a P239 so no need for the R Grizzle but would be interested if your are moving on from the Milt Sparks P220/226.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2008 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rchermanjr:
I have a R Grizzle holster that came with a SIG P239 I bought from an attorney in Texas years ago. Never wear it...if anyone is interested or has a need. Just sits in my drawer of unused holsters along with a Milt Sparks for P220/226.

I might be interested. Email sent. I have two R Grizzle holsters and just ordered two more last week.

Posts: 121 | Location: The Sun & Fun Capital of the World | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a VM2 black horsehide like new for 220/226

Posts: 100 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post