SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Glock 43 holsters
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43 holsters Login/Join 
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I made my own.
I personally like the GCode Incog for IWB but didn't want to wait 12 weeks and spend a ton of money. I did my own using their super-mojo and clip. Perfect for my uses.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
I have a kydex IWB from Ozarks, fit is good and it adds minimum weight-bulk to the pistol.

https://ozarksholstercompany.c...p/kydex-iwb-holster/

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 867 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
G-Code INCOG Eclipse. Just change out the clip for a new strut with one that has a riveted or screwed on strap.

https://www.tacticalholsters.c...ck-43-incog-eclipse/ (in stock so no need to wait 6-12 weeks)

http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/...831&products_id=9697

http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/...412&products_id=9794

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of roadrash
posted Hide Post
I EDC my G43 in a Ryan Grizzle Town and Country,
Great holster.

Posts: 558 | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
I picked up a G43 with CT laser for my girlfriend. Finding a decent looking holster for it has been tough as well. I think I am going to end up making one, unless you guys have a good suggestion for the laser model.

Posts: 3584 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I'm using Bravo Concealment for my OWB & IWB - mine wears a Shield RDS and the Bravo models work well.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I’m raising this thread from the dead. I’m looking for an IWB clip style holster for a 43. No strong preference between leather and kydex but most clip style I see are kydex. Quality over cost, but would like to keep cost below $50 shipped and would love it to be even less.

What do you all like?

Secondarily, will also be looking for a pocket holster as well but want the IWB first.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Falcon
posted Hide Post
I use the FIST 1AK holster, it's made from thin kydex and has a clip so strong it can be used without a belt. The price is in your range also.

http://www.fist-holsters.com/s...-224-225-detail.html

Posts: 72 | Location: Alabama | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been using a Tulster for my 43 with Streamlight TLR-6 and have been very satisfied; wearing it almost daily for the last three months. Tulster has some Black Friday deals that have been extended,

For the 43 without the light/laser, I bought a Blackhawk IWB kydex at the PX for around $20 and have been surprised at how good a holster it's been.

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the recommendations. Vedder is having a 15% off sale. Anyone used them for a Glock 43 holster? It’d be $53 after shipping.

posted Hide Post
Kusiak leather minimalist. I have about 6 holsters for my 43 and have tried many more. This is miles above the rest.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cous2492:
Kusiak leather minimalist. I have about 6 holsters for my 43 and have tried many more. This is miles above the rest.

Thanks. Those look nice. Do they have any referral codes to get you credit for a referral? Works out slightly less than the Vedder after shipping. I’ve always been partial to leather though.

posted Hide Post
I don't think so. My dad got one too at my recommendation. I will forewarn you that they are tight at first. After a short break in they are perfect.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Decided to give it a try ordered today. Thanks for all the recommendations.

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
+1
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
DeSantis Mini-Scabbard works for me.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
Sheriff of Baghdad condom holster. Most comfortable holster I own. They usually have then in stock for g43.

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think so. My dad got one too at my recommendation. I will forewarn you that they are tight at first. After a short break in they are perfect.

You weren’t kidding about it being tight. Holy cow. I’ll have it wear it around to break it in.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Sauer Kraut:
quote:

You weren’t kidding about it being tight. Holy cow. I’ll have it wear it around to break it in.

Mine took a few nights on the couch of putting the gun in and out. My dad just left his gun in the holster for a week or so and it loosened up a bit.

posted Hide Post
+1 on the Kusiak Minimalist. I have the extra mag on mine. Very comfortable for EDC. Well made and not expensive.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I already have two Vedder holsters for a gun I dont even own yet.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post