SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Glock 43 holsters
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43 holsters Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted
Hey all-

What belt holster do you like for your Glock 43? The pickings seem pretty slim.
I'm thinking IWB but happy to look at OWB, if you have found one that you love.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DeSantis Mini-Scabbard works for me.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Protos-M from Black Arch is extremely comfortable. I have the breathable backer.

https://www.blackarchholsters....rs/products/protos-m

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
This is what I use and like it very much, simple, comfortable and very secure, yet allows for easy draw. Price is decent as well

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Concea...m_vognnaSAarZ2Ql8PMg

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 125 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at Gearcraft. Their IWB is great.

The Pine Tree State

Posts: 6 | Registered: July 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Bruce, I have good luck with my IWB from Dustin at OHC. It has been fantastic. Don't recall the model, but it's not the tuckable type. It's the all kydex IWB that with straight drop that I use for appendix carry.

OHC

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Paul at PJHolster makes a nice IWB holster for the Glock 43.

PJHolster Glock 43 IWB

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
I have an OWB kydex for my 43 from Dustin of OHC and it is hands-down my favorite holster. Absolutely love it. Rides great, good height, conceals well, comfortable, super quality. Can't ask for more.

I have several of his IWB's as well as some from PJ for other guns, but this one is the best.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Hybrid IWB from Dustin at OHC here. Got one for every pistol I own.

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1149 | Location: ,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
I won't bother getting an IWB anywhere else if Dustin makes one for it.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
It seems like Dustin has some happy customers Smile

I guess I'll try one out.

Edit: ordered a Hybrid OWB.

Thanks,

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry my G43 in a DeSantis pocket holster, and sometimes in a Remora tuckable holster inside the waistband under a tucked tee shirt.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny you ask, I just picked up my 43 yesterday from my FFL. Milt Sparks had just done a run of their Summer Special 2's for these so I had purchased one of those a week or so ago. I will probably eventually pick up a tuckable kydex (Vedder light tuck probably) to complement that. Wearing it around yesterday you couldn't even tell it was there. Once I get this little gun to the range and get comfortable with it, it will most likely become my main CCW.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
I was a test-subject when he was deciding if he would offer this style holster. Excellent choice that I'm sure you'll be happy with. Please let us know what you think.

quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
It seems like Dustin has some happy customers Smile

I guess I'll try one out.

Edit: ordered a Hybrid OWB.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
Bruce, I have good luck with my IWB from Dustin at OHC. It has been fantastic. Don't recall the model, but it's not the tuckable type. It's the all kydex IWB that with straight drop that I use for appendix carry.

OHC

My KT P11 & my P320 both ride in OHC holsters.
Tossing around the thought of a G43 for the wife, may have to give Dustin a challenge to come up with something for her.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
My holster from OHC arrived!

Beautiful work! I opted for the carbon fiber finish and the tan leather.
The only trouble is, my girl already decided that she likes it better than I do so I'm going to need to order another one, for myself Frown

I guess there are worse problems to have Wink

Thanks, Dustin!

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli

Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Have 3 of Dustins OWB, (43, 26, 19/30S) and couldn't be happier.
IWB is either a SHTF or a Crossbreed, both trimmed so I can get a positive grip without leather in the way of my thumb.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Heiduke
posted Hide Post
Bladetech Klipt worked great when I had my g43

"We should bring back dueling, it would improve manners."
-Ed Abbey

Posts: 794 | Location: In the woods | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Stealthgear OWB Flex for G43 along with their OWB double mag holder. Sweet but expensive setup...

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
Very happy w/my Bravo Concealment OWB:

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post