SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Wait time for CCW Permits
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wait time for CCW Permits Login/Join 
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
I'm in California. I just had my renewal. I submitted my application 7/26/2017 and received my renewal on 8/2/2017, so about week. The cost for the renewal was $77. I think my county may be the exception for California.

Posts: 97 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drew3630:
I'm in California. I just had my renewal. I submitted my application 7/26/2017 and received my renewal on 8/2/2017, so about week. The cost for the renewal was $77. I think my county may be the exception for California.

Mine was also $77 renewal.
Our county will issue the renewal on or before the expiration date.
We didn't have to re-submit another application, We just have to call them 90 days prior expiration to set up the appointment to drop off the qualification papers, pay the fees, and leave with the new permit.

Posts: 5696 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post