SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Year 2020, and I'm..... returning to revolvers for CCW
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Year 2020, and I'm..... returning to revolvers for CCW Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
FWIW, the detective with the 870 was standing at the corner of the living room and hallway, looking down the hallway towards the suspect. His round skimmed the hallway wall and struck the upper leading corner of the HVAC return duct. It deflected towards the back door the suspect had just entered through.

My partner was standing behind my shoulder. He missed the suspect with his 9mm.

Real life (LE or other) shootings are not like hollywood...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
J-Frames may be convenient, but they are becoming painful, for my aging hands, and they are a less-“natural” fit, so require live-fire training, for me to maintain confidence in my accuracy. So, I have tended to use medium- and medium-large-frame revolvers.

I have found that some of the Paqmeyer grips make the j-frame much more manageable, but then you end up with a larger gun.

The Paqmeyer Compaq grips are particularly good for me.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10907 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigmund, have you used any of the Zeta speed loaders? I have strips that are probably 15-20 years old and are peeling/cracking. Time for an upgrade.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post