SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Inexpensive PM9 holster?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inexpensive PM9 holster? Login/Join 
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted
No hurry, but I need to buy an inexpensive Kahr PM9 holster before my next re-qualification (spring). Trying to give the wife Xmas ideas.

Reason needed is at work we have to qualify from a holster. My old job had us qualify from our carry method (pocket). I was doing 2 guns at on the same day and faked the holster thing with another. I don't argue...as long as I get to qualify.

Leather, kydex, IWB, OWB...just can't have the pointer finger lever release thingy, and not wanting a flimsy Uncle Mikes-esq nylon.

Thanks!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winthrop Holsters. Priced right and good quality. Most models are stocked so no wait. I have several and they cant be beat for the $$$.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'll send you this Side Guard Holsters "Minimal Clip" IWB (RH) if you think it'll work for you. It's an excellent little holster with secure metal clip that hooks around the bottom of the belt. It's not brand new but I barely used it since I pocket carried the PM9 most of the time. It doesn't have a reinforced mouth. Shoot me an email with your address if you're interested and I'll send it.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will check the safe after work tonight and see if I still have my pocket holster for my PM9. Even if that won't work for your qualification, I no longer have the PM9 so you would be welcome to it.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a simple Comp-Tac paddle holster? It's very close to this one:

http://www.comp-tac.com/paddle...3fq%3dpm9%26page%3d2

I'll throw in a double mag pouch:

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...elt-loop-kydex-black

I've retired as a reserve LEO and have no need to qualify with my PM9, send me an email and both are yours. Then your wife can buy you another gun! Or more ammo.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Dang...you guys are just too nice to me lol I was just looking for suggestions!

bobandmikako, I appreciate your offer, but I will have to have one that will stay open for re-holstering during qualifications.

Sigmund, I'll take you up on that. I'll shoot you an email, and I don't mind sending you a check to cover shipping if you'd like.

94hokie, I have a Desantis Nemisis that I've carried the gun in for 10 years. It's not much, but it works. If you've got something that works better I'm open to it.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a e-bay seller that I have bought two of the carbon fiber kydex pocket holsters from for Kahr 380 and a Kahr PM9. Like the fit does not have the finger tab and they are $25.86 delivered last time I looked.

Picture of the Kahr PM9 holster I think or the 380 the holsters and pistols look alike.

Posts: 32 | Registered: August 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Chongo, I have a brand new OWB kydex holster with the kydex belt loops and 2 retention screws. Can't remember the brand right now, but my CM9 carries very nicely on the belt, covered trigger and positive reholstering.
Free to you brother, just send me an email.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Sigmund has taken care of me. I SINCERELY appreciate everyone's advice and offers. Nobody can beat this place!

I've had more good fortune in the last few weeks around here than I deserve.

-JALLEN