SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Walther PPK holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther PPK holster Login/Join 
Picture of abnmacv
posted
Looking for concealment either IWB of a shoulder rig. Gun is old and doesn't seem to have many holsters for it.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1532 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I have an Alessi “Bodyguard” horizontal shoulder rig for my SIG P238. It’s excellent. I’d bet that Alessi also has a shoulder rig for the PPK.

ETA: Well, dang, “alessiholsters.com” is a dead link now. Sad to learn that. Glad that I have mine.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Check out the Striker I from Ugly Bald Guy holsters... www.ubgholsters.com

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1MoreFord
posted Hide Post
I have mine in a Sparks Summer Special 2.

Joe

Posts: 12 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: January 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
Check out the Striker I from Ugly Bald Guy holsters... www.ubgholsters.com

+1

That guy makes some good stuff!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NautclRltr
posted Hide Post
I use a Remora Holster because I can put it in any accommodating pocket or in all the o’clock positions in-the waistband. I did have to stabilize the holster fit with two screw rivets.

“-a concealed handgun and an unconcealed fire extinguisher - they can make all the difference.”

Posts: 89 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Don't know how picky you are, but I found an old Bianchi from the '90's on eBay for mine.

That said, I haven't carried the gun CCW for years.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should you consider pocket carry - I use the Galco PH 204 horsehide that is made for the PPK. I use that holster for other guns - formerly a KelTec PF-9 and currently, a Springfield 911.

Posts: 974 | Location: Confluence of Mississippi & Ohio Rivers | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Desantis Sof-Tuk 106 IWB.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the options, this is a great site to gain information.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1532 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I have an old Bianchi Shadow #7 I carry my PP in. It is an OWB model and works well. You might be able to find one on EBAY.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post