SIGforum
Glock 19 CCW holster with a TRL-1

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/9360059874

January 24, 2021, 12:44 AM
chongosuerte
Glock 19 CCW holster with a TRL-1
Geeze there are a gazillion of these to pick from.

What’s a solid choice? Point me in a direction here.

Gen 4. Before the light I used a FIST high ride kydex and a Milt Sparks VM2.

I’m looking for kydex, IWB or able to switch from IWB to OWB. Good trigger guard coverage. 4-5 o’clock position usually.

Any advice is appreciated. Never CCW’d a gun with a light.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones
January 24, 2021, 09:25 AM
mark60
There are a gazillion choices. I've bought a couple different Vedder Light Tuck's recently and like them. IWB only but a pretty nice holster.
January 24, 2021, 11:35 AM
RogueJSK
Yeah, pretty much any kydex maker will offer something for the G19 with TLR-1. It's such a common combo.

For my G19 with TLR-1, I have a wide variety of Kydex holsters, including holsters from Raven Concealment, Bravo Concealment, JM Custom Kydex, Comp-Tac, and others that I can't recall off the top of my head.
January 24, 2021, 01:40 PM
YooperSigs
Bravo Concealment has an unbeatable BOGO deal for your gun / light. You get one OWB and one IWB for 53 bucks.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
January 24, 2021, 03:37 PM
sig 226
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Bravo Concealment has an unbeatable BOGO deal for your gun / light. You get one OWB and one IWB for 53 bucks.

I'd suggest the BOGO deal.. hard to beat. I use them for a G19 but with a surefire X300 for CCW.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
January 24, 2021, 06:49 PM
corsair
I'm a big fan of Tenicor. Modern design, well thought of and recognized by professionals and industry alike. Their Velo model put them on the map and got people's attention, they've since come out with several other models, just as functional.

https://tenicor.com/collections/glock-holsters

I have both the SAGEX LUX (AIWB) and ARX LUX (OWB) for my G19 w/TLR-7a. Clean design, not a lot of excess material, retention is on the weapon not the light so, the holster can still be used without a light attached. AND, they have availability, it took me 5-days to get my order.

Many more videos on their channel.

January 25, 2021, 04:55 PM
Nismo
Tenicor is nice, But they don't have an option for a TLR-1.
January 25, 2021, 05:48 PM
Voshterkoff
https://www.tier1concealed.com...riant=31311831007303
January 26, 2021, 08:10 PM
corsair
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
Tenicor is nice, But they don't have an option for a TLR-1.

They are a small operation, perhaps call them and find out....