SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Thoughts on Zorn skinny rig type holsters

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Thoughts on Zorn skinny rig type holsters Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted
I currently use a Fist ultra thin kydex 1AK for carrying my P229. I am curious to see if a Zorn type holster carries a little thinner due to the offset clip. I prefer kydex but am looking to conceal the P229 a little better in the warmer months. I don't like the hybrid type holsters and prefer kydex.

Thanks in advance

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1082 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Report This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
The Zorn Skinny rig is my current holster for my daily carry Glock 26 for about a year and a half now.

I have 2 of them. I did however ordered a custom length clip from them to allow a deeper carry as a sub compact gun is so short, that a bit deeper carry allows the gun to be more stable over your belt line.

I highly recommend the Skinny Rig holster, they dont have extra material that adds more bulk than they need too.

In a week or so, I am going to be ordering one of their Wraith holsters setup for appendix. I would like to try out the different style clip.
Until then, the Skinny Rig is my default go-to holster.

Posts: 5649 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much.
Just might have to try one.

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1082 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Report This Post