SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Thoughts on Zorn skinny rig type holsters

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thoughts on Zorn skinny rig type holsters Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted
I currently use a Fist ultra thin kydex 1AK for carrying my P229. I am curious to see if a Zorn type holster carries a little thinner due to the offset clip. I prefer kydex but am looking to conceal the P229 a little better in the warmer months. I don't like the hybrid type holsters and prefer kydex.

Thanks in advance

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1034 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
The Zorn Skinny rig is my current holster for my daily carry Glock 26 for about a year and a half now.

I have 2 of them. I did however ordered a custom length clip from them to allow a deeper carry as a sub compact gun is so short, that a bit deeper carry allows the gun to be more stable over your belt line.

I highly recommend the Skinny Rig holster, they dont have extra material that adds more bulk than they need too.

In a week or so, I am going to be ordering one of their Wraith holsters setup for appendix. I would like to try out the different style clip.
Until then, the Skinny Rig is my default go-to holster.

Posts: 5605 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much.
Just might have to try one.

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1034 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post