SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    USCCA concealed carry expo, KCMO, March 20-22, 2020

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USCCA concealed carry expo, KCMO, March 20-22, 2020 Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted
USCCA's annual expo will be in KC March of next year. I'll be there. If anybody has plans to attend, be sure and give a shout out to a brother.

https://www.usccaexpo.com/

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7141 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
My wife and I went to the one in Pittsburgh this year. Good event, we attended several seminars, looked at some neat gear, shot a couple of new pistols, and met some like-minded individuals.

You will enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1411 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter lives on the south side of KC MO and I might attend. However, I'm not sold on USCCA (I'm an NRA life member).

Someone sent me their link and I entered a drawing. I won - shocker - nothing, but since then I've gotten two or three DAILY emails from USCCA.

They may be a good organization, but their marketing people are annoying me.

Posts: 14131 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
My daughter lives on the south side of KC MO and I might attend. However, I'm not sold on USCCA (I'm an NRA life member).

Someone sent me their link and I entered a drawing. I won - shocker - nothing, but since then I've gotten two or three DAILY emails from USCCA.

They may be a good organization, but their marketing people are annoying me.

I watched a few interviews the owner did about 10-12 years ago about what he calls Tribal Marketing. That was enough for me.

Posts: 5470 | Location: North GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I'll add, neither my wife or I are members of USCCA, but we both felt that the expo was worthwhile.

During the expo - we were never approached or asked about joining etc...

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1411 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post