SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Cyclists, runners and CC
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cyclists, runners and CC Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I mountain bike frequently in the western North Carolina mountains near Asheville and carry my Ruger LCP in a pistolwear holster around my waist. The pistolwear holster holds the gun very snug and, from my perspective, is convenient to access. I've worn it on dozens of rides and have never had an issue. I even wear it when riding when my liberal friends, unbeknownst to them. Have never had the need to pull it, and it wouldn't do anything for the black bears we see often (never had an issue with one), but there have been occasions where 2 legged predators have caused issues and it gives me a secure feeling when I'm 10 miles from the truck on the backside of some mountain...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: batex,

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 156 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Bumping because I reference this thread often.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9342 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post