SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    1791 Gun Leather OWB Holster for a SP2022
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1791 Gun Leather OWB Holster for a SP2022 Login/Join 
posted
Optic Ready BH2.4 - Open Top Multi-Fit Holster 2.4
Firearms Brands and Models:
Sig Sauer SP2022

Color:
Signature Brown

Handend Variations:
Right

$59.99
OPTIC READY BH2.4 - OPEN TOP MULTI-FIT HOLSTER 2.4 QUANTITY
$59.99
× MAG F – Double Mag Carrier for Metal and Polymer Double-Stack Magazines - Signature Brown $44.99
MAG F – DOUBLE MAG CARRIER FOR METAL AND POLYMER DOUBLE-STACK MAGAZINES - SIGNATURE BROWN QUANTITY
$44.99

Anything Better out out their

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 07, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
???
Is this an ad or a question?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220-9er,

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry it is a question.
I have a New SP2022 40/357 and have been looking for a OWB Leather holster and after looking at all the big names and Grizzly. I am leaning towards 1791 listed. They also have a Lifetime warranty and 10% off free shipping. But maybe I am missing something.
My only other Carry is a Springfield Lightweight Operator and a Milt Sparks OWB that I am very happy with but they do not have anything for the Sig.
The only must is Leather!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Utahtrapper,

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 07, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winthrop Holsters. Good bang for the buck.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Just some thoughts on holsters;

You will end up with a box/drawer FULL of holsters. Accept that and move on. Smile

I have bought low price point (LPP) holsters. Both leather and kydex.

It’s the little things.
One LPP leather holster hits my middle finger knuckle on the draw. It’s not a huge deal, but it is noticeable and it does not happen on my more expensive holsters.
Also, the LPP holsters aren’t always contoured to the specific gun. This lets it fit multiple guns, which lowers the price, but it kind of ends up being more of a gun pouch than a holster. Especially after the holster wears a bit. YMMV
On the kydex side, I bought one holster that was a great price. I failed to notice that it had no “sweat guard”.
Not a huge deal, right? Well, it’s not just a sweat guard, it’s also a love handle protector. The draw is ok, but sometimes when bolstering, I would get my extra “pound of flesh” pinched between the gun and the holster.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post