SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    No More "Turn The Other Cheek"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No More "Turn The Other Cheek" Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
A friend of mine was out for a ride in North Carolina. He sent me this photo of the sign in front of the Baptist church in Hamburg:

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30547 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Church down the road from me was offering an "Active Shooter" seminar last week. I think these are being put on by the Sheriffs dept.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Great idea.
About time.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! Turn the other cheek was just about insults anyway.

Methinks they are fans of Luke 22:36 "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post