SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P365: Your Carry and Holster Opinions
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365: Your Carry and Holster Opinions Login/Join 
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted
I am planning to buy a P365, and try it for my daily carry. I want to try appendix carry as an option to 4 o'clock.

Curious about those with experience with the pistol for such...your thoughts and opinions on how you carry, and recommendations for holsters.

Thanks, everyone!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
When I carry mine, it's always in the same position just forward of my hip as my regular pistol. That's as close to appendix carry that's comfortable to me.

Check GRIZZLE HOLSTERS, he has some nice options for the P365. Check his site daily. If you're fast you might find one "In stock and ready to ship".

Check the classifieds here as well. Disenchanted P365 owners sell their stuff regularly.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not comfortable enough with the P365 to carry it as the only firearm, as yet, but I have carried it. I use a DeSantis holster in the pocket, same as I do for the G43, and for pocket revolvers.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
When I carry OWB, I use a Winthrop holster. IWB I use a DeSantis pocket holster.

I am looking for a quality leather pocket holster.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've said this in other postings - check out Alien Gear Holsters. The P365 is now on their Shape Shift platform. This gun is comparable in size to the Ruger LC9, and the magazine has a larger capacity.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I will definitely check out the Alien Gear.

[edit] Wow, i like their 30-day trial period. I will order one!

I had not considered pocket holsters because some of my pants have deep pockets, and the gun seems to be too difficult to pull. Then other pants have shallower pockets, and it makes it uncomfortable to sit down. But I will check when I get the new pistol.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I’ve been using an old Clinger V2 for iwb and aiwb.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I’m carrying mine in an HBC Concealment Discreet AIWB / IWB. I really like this and the owner has been very helpful..

http://store.hbcconcealment.com/discreet/

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Hey pingman, thanks for responding. I am interested in the Discreet model.

I am curious, though...some of the pics show a little curved piece attached. And attached on different sides of the holster t'boot. I am not familiar with that piece. What is it called? And what is the purpose?

Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
DeSantis Super Fly pocket holster, daily.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridgerat:
Hey pingman, thanks for responding. I am interested in the Discreet model.

I am curious, though...some of the pics show a little curved piece attached. And attached on different sides of the holster t'boot. I am not familiar with that piece. What is it called? And what is the purpose?

That 'claw' as some makers call it, is to apply pressure against the inside of the waist band to press the butt against your side.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p220cop
posted Hide Post
One word: Tulster. Exceptional quality and service. Feels like a bar of soap. No sharp edges. Great retention. My P365 lives in it daily.

https://tulster.com

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done........

Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I'm an amazing beautiful soul. Another person will say I'm a cold-hearted asshole. Believe them both. I act accordingly......

Posts: 141 | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Milt Spark's "Summer Special 2" and (FWIW) as of a couple days ago, they one listed as "In Stock"!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
I love the SIG branded Blackpoint AIWB holster.

Good retention, great fit and comfortable.

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry AIWB and love this holster. It has a molded in claw and wedge and it really hugs your body with zero printing.

https://tenicor.com/products/v...riant=12221799170123

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 12, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We the People and GCode both have IWB holsters specifically for the 365.

Act a Thug
Take a Slug

Posts: 2 | Location: N Dallas | Registered: February 13, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
try Tucker gun leather. they make some of the best made holster you will find.

Think of it as evolution in action

Posts: 11 | Location: Dallas | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at N82 holsters I have one for every carry gun I have and picked one up the Ambassador for my P365. Their holsters are the most comfortable I have found and I have tried several popular ones. I will not use anything else now. They are also local to me and go there to buy mine in person. They are friendly and professional and couldn’t recommend them enough.

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
front pocket in this holster.

https://imgur.com/9tTRPR0

Posts: 18 | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
front pocket in a BORAII pocket holster.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post