SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P365: Your Carry and Holster Opinions
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365: Your Carry and Holster Opinions Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Vedder Lighttuck IWB. It's as slim as it gets. Very well finished Kydex.

My only issue is the pistol grip and mag are very rough. I need a t-shirt under it at 4 oclock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Oz_Shadow,

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of campbed
posted Hide Post
Try looking at Concealment Express (IWB is what I have). Good price and it is my daily.

I'm a lefty and carry at 8:30 just behind my hip.

Buy the 365, it is almost perfect in my opinion.

Posts: 139 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I posted on another thread that Don Hume is very good and inexpensive. I used to buy from Gunner's Alley. All my holsters for my Kahr PM9 fit the Sig P365 like a glove.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After seeing them at the SHOT Show, I have been meaning to order a DeSantics Cris Cross holster, however, if I don't lose some weight, I'm going to have to grow a longer arm.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrprovy
posted Hide Post
I started carrying my 365 in a Raven Concealment Vanguard; the "holster" is awesome as it does not add anything to the size of the gun and positively retains it until drawn. I actually modified it by moving the belt clip lower (just moved up a hole) so the gun rides a little higher and I can get a more positive grip on the gun.

https://rcsgear.com/vanguard-2-kit-for-sig-p365/

I also carry OwB in a Safariland ALS paddle holster.

Posts: 62 | Location: New Yorkistan | Registered: April 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stealth Gear IWB Mini

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I ordered Bravo Concealment's new IWB 3.0 Torsion holster for the Sig P365. They currently have a sale that includes a free mag pouch when you buy a single holster.

I came real close to purchasing Vedder's Light Tuck, but decided on Bravo because I like how the belt clips are on the sides instead of having a single clip on the widest part of where the gun gets holstered. I hope it works well for me.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
A Kusiak Signature IWB works well:
https://kusiakleather.com/coll...products/kusiak-iwbs

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrprovy:
I started carrying my 365 in a Raven Concealment Vanguard; the "holster" is awesome as it does not add anything to the size of the gun and positively retains it until drawn. I actually modified it by moving the belt clip lower (just moved up a hole) so the gun rides a little higher and I can get a more positive grip on the gun.

https://rcsgear.com/vanguard-2-kit-for-sig-p365/

I also carry OwB in a Safariland ALS paddle holster.

I'm going to get one too. I have them for some other guns I have and agree they work well.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Received my Alabama Holster Co. pocket holster and mag carrier a couple weeks ago.
I love this thing.
Yes, it's a little bulky compared to the softer sticky-fabric pocket holsters. But man, does this thing just flat-out work. It will not work for tight jeans pocket carry (I go to a Smart-Carry when wearing jeans).
The molded-in ledge that acts as a thumb push-off is brilliant. The pocket magazine carrier is very well done, too.
Highly recommended.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to pulicords I now have a Summer Special 2 headed my way, and I don't even own the 365 yet! Guess its a good thing to get the quality leather when available as opposed to waiting.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 94hokie:
Thanks to pulicords I now have a Summer Special 2 headed my way, and I don't even own the 365 yet! Guess its a good thing to get the quality leather when available as opposed to waiting.

You know you have a problem when . . . Smile

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I have a My holster IWB leather holster I got for $30. It's very comfortable and works well for me.

Also pictured is a IWB kydex holster that I received with the gun as part of my trade for the 365. I tried it a few times but prefer leather.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I like the Kusiak Leather Signature IWB. This is my first Kusiak holster and have been impressed with it. I do prefer snap on belt loops most of the time but this clip is strong and stays on.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oursds:
front pocket in this holster.

https://imgur.com/9tTRPR0

Who makes this?

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made that one myself. I've been making them for a couple of years.

Posts: 18 | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rarely pocket carry but if I did the DeSantis Superfly works great. Also all the holsters I had collected for my Kahr PM9 work great for the Sig.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My p365 is pretty strictly a running gun for me. I carry it in a belly band. If I'm not running, I carry a bigger gun.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BloodyThumb
posted Hide Post
Off duty - appendix - Concealment Express

On duty - Leather ankle holster.

Thanks,
BT

Seek out those called “experts” by the ones who have earned your respect. Avoid those who publicly proclaim themselves as one. Especially if they are selling T-shirts.

Posts: 167 | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm using a Kramer MSP model. It works great!

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post