SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P365: Your Carry and Holster Opinions
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365: Your Carry and Holster Opinions Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Vedder Lighttuck IWB. It's as slim as it gets. Very well finished Kydex.

My only issue is the pistol grip and mag are very rough. I need a t-shirt under it at 4 oclock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Oz_Shadow,

Posts: 15307 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of campbed
posted Hide Post
Try looking at Concealment Express (IWB is what I have). Good price and it is my daily.

I'm a lefty and carry at 8:30 just behind my hip.

Buy the 365, it is almost perfect in my opinion.

Posts: 139 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I posted on another thread that Don Hume is very good and inexpensive. I used to buy from Gunner's Alley. All my holsters for my Kahr PM9 fit the Sig P365 like a glove.

Why are we encouraged not to judge all Muslims by the lunatics BUT are encouraged to judge all gun owners by the very few lunatics? Ironic?

Posts: 1481 | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post