SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holsters for the SIG P238 w/laser
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holsters for the SIG P238 w/laser Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have experience and can recommend a good holster for the P238 with factory SIG laser? IWB and a good ankle holster would be welcomed.
This is a factory SIG laser, not a Crimson Trace which I understand to be just different enough that the holsters would not be compatible.

tks

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Wright Leather Works makes an IWB leather for the P238 with Sig laser. Excellent quality. I have 4.

https://www.wrightleatherworks.com

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tks, Johnny. They do look great. Thinking of going with the Banshee with clips. Good site!

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I happen to have a Kydex pocket holster (RH) collecting dust since I sold mine. $5 shipped to you if you want it.

Posts: 275 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rec’d my Wright Leatherworks holster today for the P238 with Sig laser. Wow, impressed! Very well made, good looking, and comfortable. Sure glad I went with these guys and will probably use them in the future. Took about 8 weeks, well worth the wait!