SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holsters for the SIG P238 w/laser

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holsters for the SIG P238 w/laser Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have experience and can recommend a good holster for the P238 with factory SIG laser? IWB and a good ankle holster would be welcomed.
This is a factory SIG laser, not a Crimson Trace which I understand to be just different enough that the holsters would not be compatible.

tks

------------------------------
Wales: "You a bounty hunter?"
B.H.: "A man's got to do something for a living."
Wales: "Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Posts: 364 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Wright Leather Works makes an IWB leather for the P238 with Sig laser. Excellent quality. I have 4.

https://www.wrightleatherworks.com

Let the enemy come till he’s almost close enough to touch. Then let him have it and jump out and finish him up with your hatchet.

Posts: 3069 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tks, Johnny. They do look great. Thinking of going with the Banshee with clips. Good site!

------------------------------
Wales: "You a bounty hunter?"
B.H.: "A man's got to do something for a living."
Wales: "Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Posts: 364 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I happen to have a Kydex pocket holster (RH) collecting dust since I sold mine. $5 shipped to you if you want it.

Posts: 68 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post