SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Pocket Carry Walther PPS Less Enjoyable Than I Hoped
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pocket Carry Walther PPS Less Enjoyable Than I Hoped Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Pocket carry is my favorite method by far. Couple key points :
A solid belt and solid pocket holster are essential
The only pocket that really works is the front pocket. Cargo pockets are too low on the leg, back pockets generally too small.
The smallest gun in the caliber you desire is the answer, and no extra do dads of any sort!! No extended slide stops mag releases and absolutely no mag extensions a flat base flush fit mag.

Posts: 3288 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Pocket carry of my PPS is what I've had to resort to since back surgery last month. I'm wearing a type of brace that covers my waist. Pocket carry is the only option I have right now. Most of my shorts and pants are non tactical looking 5.11 branded. All that being said, I've had no issue hiding hit, but allot depends on your size I think.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post