SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Mastermind Tactics aiwb holster & minimalist belt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mastermind Tactics aiwb holster & minimalist belt Login/Join 
Picture of jamaicanj
posted
I got the mastermind tactics aiwb holster with the claw and pad for a G34. The finish and fitment is very good. I am pleased with the holster and find it to be a great value for the price. The holster rides a tad bit higher than I would like which causes it to push out a bit more due to my belly (lower riding holsters conceal better for me). The higher ride does make getting a grip on the pistol easier...so that is a plus. I did not care for the foam wedge, and found it to be a little uncomfortable as it created a funny pressure to my person.

I have used numerous belts and have mostly used a Ares belt with cobra buckle. I decided to try the Mastermind minimalist edc belt. I love it in that it is very adjustable, has a velcro piece for the end of the belt, is fairly comfortable, low price and is stiff enough to handle aiwb carry stuff without being overly stiff and hurting my back. I love the belt so much that I have been handing it over to my buddies so that they too can try it out. The belt was $30 and flat rate shipping was only $3...so it was easy for me to give it a whirl.

On another note, I am pretty sure that my order shipped within 4-5 days of placement...so another thumbs up

Wishing them continued success

Phillipians 4:13
Go Gators/Wildcats!
Glock Cert. Armorer & GSSF Member

Posts: 707 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post