SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Utah Agency Proposes Substantial Increase in Concealed Firearm Permit Fees
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Utah Agency Proposes Substantial Increase in Concealed Firearm Permit Fees Login/Join 
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
I got my Utah permit back when Ohio did not reciprocate with PA. Since that has changed, I will probably not be renewing unless something changes in the next couple years.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the response shouldn't be, Heck We pay $700,000 for our fees in this state, but does the state have the right to increase any fees 80%? If this were a power bill increase everyone would be screaming but since it is a selective increase, only CCW holders scream. Is there a percentage increase/year that limits their ability?

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post