SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holster Recommendations for Glock G19 Gen 5 with Trijicon RMR06
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Recommendations for Glock G19 Gen 5 with Trijicon RMR06 Login/Join 
posted
I picked up the G19 over the weekend and am looking for concealed holster recommendations.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IWB?
OWB?

Lots of places make holsters now that can accommodate an rmr.

If you already have holsters you could probably cut them to fit. I watched my brother dremel a Safariland holster to fit his duty weapon with rmr because Safariland is way behind on holsters.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IWB and/or OWB.

I currently have a horsehide VMII for G19's but am not going to cut it.

I know Milt Sparks makes a VMII version with the cut but am looking for other options.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tenicor. I use their AIWB primarily, but also have a traditional IWB model from as well as OWB.

Excellent designs.

Posts: 173 | Location: boston | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
If you are looking for kydex, check out Vedder Holsters. They offer RMR cuts for most of their models, and they ship fast.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the Tenicor ARX Lux OWB for my Gen5 G19 which supports multiple lights and RDS. Mine is a perfect fit for a Trijicon RMR06 and Surefire XC-1.

The beauty of the design is that it locks in place without the light attached unlike some other holsters out there.

https://tenicor.com/collection...wb-holster-for-glock

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the g-code.
Iwb for the 23 w a Trijicon

Posts: 613 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Not holster related, but after shooting my friend's 34 with the SRO, the tungsten guide rod, and a lightened slide, can help.

Posts: 5706 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a SAGUX LUX earlier this year for my G19 w/APLc.

Most comfortable concealment holster I've ever worn. Looking forward to picking up a ARX

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
If you are looking for kydex, check out Vedder Holsters. They offer RMR cuts for most of their models, and they ship fast.

+1 Good people, Good stuff.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Tucker makes a couple of models that will work. I'm considering one for my Glock 48

I have Kevin at NightinGale Leather making me is OWB Raptor cut for an MRDS and a Streamlight TLR-1, but it won't be here until Juneish. He is 28 weeks out.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Glock 45.

Using a Raven Perun for OWB and a Werkz (forgot model) for IWB. Light is TLR-7

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post