SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Craft Holsters - Quality of leather products
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Craft Holsters - Quality of leather products Login/Join 
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted
Anyone every use Craft Holsters? How is the quality of their leather holsters and leather belts?

I saw a John Wayne custom made holster which caught my attention.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know but that is a mighty attractive holster.

Posts: 56 | Registered: May 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought my son a holster from them for Christmas and I was very impressed with the quality of it. Much better than I expected, the leather appeared to be durable stuff and the workmanship was nice. Nicely packaged and presented as well.

-Dan

Posts: 5 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I bought a IWB holster for my new then Wilson Combat EDCX9. It is a good holster. Leather is nicely stitched and looks good. I think it was all of $60 too. They are made in Europe somewhere and shipped here. They estimated 3 weeks I think and a couple days late of that it arrived.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
They're headquartered in Banska Stiavnica in the Slovak Republic (Slovakia), but apparently sold through a distributor in NV from what I can tell. They're connected to FALCO holsters which are sold on ebay.

A lot of gun shops are selling off shore holsters. I bought a black Askins type holster made in Afghanistan. It probably won't last as long as most USA made custom holsters.

If you like it and it works for you, go for it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post